Litleo is one of the lucky Pokemon that were selected to return in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s Paldea Region. If you want to add this adorable little fire lion to your collection, we’ve covered all the details. Here’s everything you need to know about where to find and catch Litleo in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Where to Find Litleo in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Luckily, Litleo is a relatively common Pokemon to stumble upon in the Paldea Region. As indicated on the map below, Litleo tends to live on the Southwestern side of the map, where its habitat is highlighted in yellow. Since this is quite a large area of the Paldea Region, here is a list of the specific areas Litleo is located, so that you can further narrow down your search:
- East Province (Area One)
- South Province (Area Five)
- Glaseado Mountain
That’s everything you need to know about?how to find and catch Litleo in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Check out the rest of our content for more helpful Pokemon Scarlet and Violet topics. We have a wide range of lists, information and gameplay guides that can assist you on your journey through the Paldea Region, such as?where to find and catch Charcadet,?how to auto-battle in water, how to catch Iron Jugulis, and how to beat Champion Geeta.
- How to Increase Tera Raid Star Level in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- Best Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Progression Route (Gyms, Titan Pokemon, Team Star)
- How To Catch Noibat & Evolve Into Noivern in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- Where to Find Shell Bell in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- All Items Available from Chansey Supply Shops in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet