You may not have realized that Bramblin is a Pokemon until you battled it for the first time because of its tumbleweed camouflage, but it’s a force to be reckoned with, especially when it evolves. It has a good attack stat with an ability that makes it even more dangerous. Here’s everything you need to know on how to evolve Bramblin into Brambleghast in Scarlet and Violet.
How to Evolve Bramblin in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Bramblin evolves once you walk 1,000 steps with it in Let’s Go mode, so find a place with some low level wild Pokemon and get your steps in. Battling Pokemon constantly keeps Bramblin from being automatically returned to its Pokeball and wasting time, and low levels mean Bramblin won’t be damaged. Unfortunately, there’s no pedometer app to count your steps on the Rotom Phone, so be patient.
Wind Rider is the signature ability of Bramblin’s evolutionary line, and it has real potential: this ability negates damage from wind based moves like Hurricane and boosts Bramblin and Brambleghast’s attack a stage when one is used. If an ally Pokemon uses Tailwind, Bramblin and Brambleghast get the attack boost plus their speed doubles, making it easy to fire off a powerful Tera Blast or Power Whip.
That’s everything we have on how to evolve Bramblin in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Check out some of our other Scarlet and Violet content like how to find Surf, participating in Tera Raids with friends, and every Legendary Pokemon in the game.
Image Source: The Pokemon Company
- Latest Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Teases Two New Mysterious Tusked Pokemon; Lots of Gameplay Shown
- New Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Is All About Your Legendary Mounts Koraidon & Miraidon
- New Dog-Like Ghost-Type Pokemon Greavard Is a Good Boy in Cute Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Reveals New Pokemon Bellibolt
- New Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Reveals Gym Leader & Challenges You to Guess Her Pokemon